Thursday, August 18, 2011

Review Policy

Thank you for taking the time to check out my review policy!

How to contact me about reviewing your novel: I am currently accepting novels for review (ARCs or finished copies) from authors and/or publishers. I would also be happy to have a contest, or hold an interview with an author. If you are interested in any of the above, please contact me at kbetterbooks@aol.com

Please understand that my reviews are always honest, and  reflect my personal  opinions. By sending me a book to review, you are saying that you have read and agree with my review policy, and realize that my review may be positive or negative.

The type of books I enjoy: I try to review mostly YA/Teen books but I will accept Middle Grade and Adult books as well. Usually, I  gravitate towards realistic fiction, romance, and mystery type novels but I am open to trying other genres.

When I accept your novel for review: I cannot guarantee I will write a review. Please understand I do not have anything against you or your novel, I just may not have the time to read it or it may not be my type of novel.

If I feel a novel is one that I would not typically read on my own, I will usually read 30-40 pages to try it out. Sometimes books I receive for review just don't appeal to me, in which case I will choose not to review it on my blog.

If you have any further questions you can contact me at kbetterbooks@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment